WindowMizer 5.0 is now available.
NOTE: WindowMizer 4 Activation codes will NOT work with WindowMizer 5
Release Date: January 19, 2018
System Requirements: macOS 10.12 or higher
About WindowMizer 5:
WindowMizer 5 is a paid upgrade from WindowMizer 4 and requires macOS 10.12 or higher. Systems prior to 10.12 must use WindowMizer 4.x.
WindowMizer 5 offers both subscription and permanent license options. Subscriptions provide a more predictable revenue to fund development of WindowMizer. A permanent license option is still offered but it does not include major version updates.
WindowMizer 5 Advances:
- Supports macOS 10.12 and higher
- Dark Mode interface on macOS Mojave (10.14)
- Uses modern API's for improved efficiency & security
- Supports the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- In-application checkout via Paddle (PayPal & Credit Cards)
- Built-in Feedback and Crash Reporting
- Eliminated "Offscreen" window handling
Advantages of Swift code base:
- Compiles into a faster executing application
- Safer due to strict type-checking
- Modern language simplifies future development
WindowMizer has a 14-day fully-functional Trial Period. When the trial period expires, you must purchase a license in order to continue using WindowMizer.
Automatic Software Updates are turned OFF by default. It is recommended you turn Automatic Updates ON via WindowMizer Preferences.
WindowMizer 5 has a crash reporting system built-in. In the event of an unrecoverable error, you should be presented with a Crash Report window. Please add some notes to the window and submit the report.
Additionally, in the WindowMizer menu-bar icon, there is an option to Send Feedback. This can be used to report errors, issues or other feedback.
Fully supports Dark Mode on macOS Mojave. Dark Mode makes WindowMizer even more useful and it looks super-cool!
- RGB World