WindowMizer Status Update

Announcements of WindowMizer updates, new features and bug fixes.
rgbworld
Site Admin

WindowMizer Status Update

Post by rgbworld »

I have just completed a much needed update to the rgbworld.com website. I am working on the next WindowMizer update post-haste.

For the past 3-months, I have been updating my development environment to OS 10.11 El Capitan. I also updated rgbworld.com to the latest version of OpenCart – which is my store-front. The upgrade to El Capitan did not go well for me and required a fresh install. Consequently, I had to reinstall all my apps and re-activate them. I also had to rebuild my localhost development environment - basically from scratch. :x

Even utilizing backups, password manager, saved serials, etc,... the unanticipated rebuild of my entire system and the website has put me further behind than anticipated. There is still some work to do on the website, but nothing critical that I am aware of.

The updated site is served 100% via SSL to improve security and to coincide with the new App Transport Security measures imposed by Mac OS X 10.11. The next WindowMizer update will use HTTPS protocol throughout the app to provide secure connections between the app and the back-end system.

Thank you for your patience,
Chris