- Quit WM and Drag the WindowMizer application to the trash.
- Remove WindowMizer from System Preferences > Users & Groups > Login Items.
- Remove WindowMizer from System Preferences > Security & Privacy (Privacy tab -> Accessibility)
If WindowMizer cannot be removed from the list, see Force WM Removal from Privacy panel below.
- Delete the folder named "WindowMizer" from /Users/username/Library/Application Support
To Get to the User "Library" folder:
- Hold option key and select "Library" from Finder > Go menu OR
- Select "Go to Folder..." from Finder > Go menu, then enter ~/Library
- Then, Open the folder named: Application Support
- Delete the folder named "com.rgbworld.windowmizer" from /Users/username/Library/Application Scripts
- Delete the file named "com.rgbworld.WindowMizer.plist" from /Users/username/Library/Preferences
- Empty the Trash and Restart
Download and run the WindowMizerAccessibilityPatch.app from this forum:
Note the special instructions for macOS 10.12 Sierra.