WindowMizer 5 beta

Discuss problems, bugs or feature requests for WindowMizer version 4.x.
james024

WindowMizer 5 beta

Post by james024 »

Glad to see that there is a new version of WindowMizer! Awesome app. I noticed in the forum that you said there's a 50% discount for the license (since it's a beta and in-app purchase only at the moment), but when I put in the discount code - WM5BETA1 - it says that it has expired. Is there still a discount and if so what code should I put in?

One other thing - rather than post on the forum about the discount, I'd tried to send a comment through the "Contact Us" page. Filled out all the parts, including the Capcha but then it came back with a fatal error. Not inspiring...

rgbworld
Site Admin

Re: WindowMizer 5 beta

Post by rgbworld »

Yeah, the website took a big hit with an update to php7, but I was so involved with the WindowMizer 5 rewrite that I had to temporarily ignore the website issues. There were also activation code email delivery issues which is the reason I made WindowMizer temporarily unavailable. The contact form is working now, and the website is about to be updated.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

- RGB World

Souder

Re: WindowMizer 5 beta

Post by Souder »

james024 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:03 pm
Glad to see that there is a very good reason to get these lightweight wheelchairs and a new version of WindowMizer! Awesome app. I noticed in the forum that you said there's a 50% discount for the license (since it's a beta and in-app purchase only at the moment), but when I put in the discount code - WM5BETA1 - it says that it has expired. Is there still a discount and if so what code should I put in?

One other thing - rather than post on the forum about the discount, I'd tried to send a comment through the "Contact Us" page. Filled out all the parts, including the Capcha but then it came back with a fatal error. Not inspiring...
Is everything working ok now, RGBWorld? Did you make WindowMizer available again?