to dock or not

Discuss problems, bugs or feature requests for WindowMizer version 4.x.
WTS

to dock or not

Post by WTS »

Is Windowmizer 4.4.2 a running application ? or can it be run from the apple menu bar only ? or is that a macOS Sierra thing that it has to be a running application ?

rgbworld
Site Admin

Re: to dock or not

Post by rgbworld »

Yes. WindowMizer is a running application. It does not modify your System in any way. The only thing that is required for WindowMizer to run is to grant access to use Accessibility features - which is done via System Preferences > Security & Privacy preference panel.

It can be ran with just the menu bar icon. You have to go to WM preferences > Advanced panel and check the box for "Hide WindowMizer dock icon". Then WM will only show in menu bar.

Two things to note:
1) I have reports that the alert confirming you want to hide the dock icon appears twice. I am working on fixing this in the case that it is not fixed in OS 10.12.2 (currently in beta).

2) When the WM dock icon is hidden, you basically have to ignore the menu bar from collapsed (window-shaded) windows as it may not always be the correct menu bar for the collapsed window. The WM menu bar should be shown when a WM is active, but if you have hidden the WM Dock icon, it also eliminates the WM menu bar. It is not really a concern, just an FYI :-)

BarrySew

to dock or not

Post by BarrySew »

I have the accountz z icon on my dock, which I click to start the program. However, when the program has started I get a terminal tv screen icon appear as the running application and not the accountz z icon. This has only happened since the last update most current on site.

Kamfeft

to dock or not

Post by Kamfeft »

Has anyone had this problem before? I can record from the AV Dock, but if I try to use the Travel AV Adapter and Cable it doesnt detect any input. Has anyone had a bad Travel AV Adapter?

Kamfeft

to dock or not

Post by Kamfeft »

The Travel dock does not offer UBS Hosting, although according to the product description and the instruction manual direct transfer should be possible via RCA wires.

If you liked this article and you would like to obtain much more details with regards to Should I play the Bioshock games in order kindly take a look at our web-site

sitetoiny

to dock or not

Post by sitetoiny »

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

EmilePsync

to dock or not

Post by EmilePsync »

Jetty that kind of stuff really gets under my skin. Jackwagons not respecting the places they fish. They want to come reap the bounty we have, but not respect it.